Contact Daniel Lim

bigcowdesigns@yahoo.com

This site is copyright 2007-2011 by Daniel Lim

Friday, May 01, 2009

Uni Kuru Toga: The Mechanical Pencil

I'll never want to post any products on my blog cause that will be free advertisement.
This time I violated this rule because I found a mechanical pencil so 'WOW' I gotta share it with you. For those who pays attention to penciling details, you will be able to appreciate the innovation behind this. Simply simple and wonderful piece of invention that changes the way a mechanical pencil works. What can I say... go check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, i was wondering where'd you get your kuru toga?

mrdanielsos said...

Well, if you are living in Singapore they are already selling in most major book stores. Otherwise, you may wish to check out their website and see if they are on sales in your country.